| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caribou, Me in February is very cold at -11.2 °C (11.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5 °C (23 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -17.4 °C (0.7 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 48.8mm (1.9in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:33 long and the longest day is 10:55 long with an average length of 10:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Caribou, Me February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Caribou, Me, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Caribou, Me:
- Mont Joli, Qc, Canada - 193.2 kms (120 miles) N
- Bagotville, Qc, Canada - 276.9 kms (172 miles) NW
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada - 256.5 kms (159.4 miles) W
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 324.8 kms (201.8 miles) WSW
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 258.4 kms (160.5 miles) SW
- Orono, Me, Usa - 221.3 kms (137.5 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) NE
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 177 kms (110 miles) NE
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 193.4 kms (120.2 miles) ENE
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 194.4 kms (120.8 miles) E
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 322.8 kms (200.6 miles) E
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 268.4 kms (166.8 miles) ESE
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 145.6 kms (90.5 miles) SE
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 158.9 kms (98.8 miles) SE
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 238 kms (147.9 miles) SE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 318.2 kms (197.8 miles) SE
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 230.8 kms (143.4 miles) SSE